Friday 15 May 2020

I wish more people were fluent in silence (AJP)


I did this art journal page on Wednesday. I was just messing around building layers and textures at the sides of the page with torn paper, topped with fibres mixed into a little modelling paste and gesso. The colour came from just two colours of Dylusions sprays (post box red and sunshine) and when everything was dry I went over the textured parts with inca gold. The focal image was made with a stencil from Tando Creative. I used markers for hair , lips and glasses and white paint for her hair, Glossy accents on lips and glasses to finish it off. The title words are from Tim Holtz snarky sayings.

I enjoyed making this page and was pleased with how it came out.
Until next time
Stay safe
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...