Monday 13 April 2020

Shine like the whole universe is yours (AJPs)

 These two pages were done about a week apart and it was only afterwards that I realised I had used the same wording stickers for both..."Shine like the whole universe is yours"
The first one I painted the entire page black and used a stencil to add gold metallic start to which I added a mix of white and sparkly dots...

While for the second one I used a dark blue background, and  another stencil - this time to add silvery moon wax

I like both and although they are very different, I think they still both suit the wording stickers and I am happy with my happy coincidence. I loved that JanuArty gave me the chance to simply play around without worrying about the finished result... or without even finishing a project at all. Just to do something creative every day was the aim...it is liberating. I  may try to keep this going...

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...