Sunday 24 May 2020

Creative Madness... I paint my Dreams (AJP)


This page was made as part of  the ongoing Well Spring 2020 online course. It is my take on the presented project. It was great fun as always to build up the layers on the page and then to add the face. I didn't have any of the stamps used in the sample project  so drew the face and used her head as a paint pot, with the colour dripping down. My face drawing still leaves a lot to be desired - I am horrible at noses and the features are a bit wonky, but hey, nobody's perfect!

I really liked this page and every time I look at it, it makes me smile

Until next time, stay safe
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...