Saturday 11 April 2020

Lolly sticks


Here I am openly showing my addiction to ice lollies with a lolly stick based project. I have done several of these before but this idea was featured in the Savvy Supply School (from Mixed Up Creative Academy) with a sample project by Corrie Herriman  and that is what prompted this particular offering.
I decided to go grungy with this one and because it has been prompted by the savvy supply school I decided to try to use things lurking on my desk...including a torn die cut, some twine off cuts and even some left over hot glue swirls that were on my craft mat. (I did not try to colour these but you may spot them behind and in front of the bird)

It was a messy project but I enjoyed it and using supplies from around the house makes it so much easier to just play around...I am certainly freer than if I was working on a bought substrate that's for sure.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...