Monday 23 January 2017

Create Art...altered frame

On Saturday my lovely niece and I ventured out at silly o'clock on that cold frosty morning and took a train to Market Harborough (yep I had no idea where it was either...but it turns out its on the Leicestershire and Northamptonshire borders) to attend a one day workshop with the lovely Ali Reeve...and this was my favourite of the four projects we made that day.

A wooden frame totally transformed, by layers of collage,  some texture stencilling, assorted embellies, a ton of black gesso and topped with  marvellous Radiance Paints. I had such fun with this and absolutely loved how it turned out.

If you get the chance to attend one of Ali's workshop days then do it...you'll have fun and come away with some great ideas.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...