Saturday 29 September 2018

I'm wearing this again....


Today I am sharing this card I sent to my swap buddy Suzanne - I wondered if she might find it a bit too "busy" (some people prefer plainer designs) but she absolutely loved it!

The background was a gelli print using a selection of acrylic paints, assorted dotty stamps and a ton of different sized bubble wrap. I cut it to size, inked around the edge with black archival and used a white uniball signo pen to add extra detail. The cat lady is a Ranger Dylusions stamp (cat & dog) and the wording is from the small talk "snarky" collection which I fell in love with the moment I saw it.

Suzanne says she plans to frame this, and what better compliment than that? I am so pleased.

Until next time
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...