Friday 5 October 2018

Tag swap


I made this for a monthly tag swap over at UK Stampers. I used velvet card as my base for this one and added a couple of shades of distress oxides (old paper and tea dye) before adding stamps. I started with the scientific background  and then over the top I stamped the  line through the middle three times with three different shades of ink (both stamps from Visible Image) and finally I added the entomology specimens stamps. A punched hole some thick twine and a punched out heart completed the tag. I had no idea where this was going when I started out, but I am really pleased with how it turned out

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...