Saturday 1 September 2018

Be you... Bravely (arch)

 I still had a few of the Gothic Arch bases prepped and on my desk so I thought why not....This one was a loose interpretation of a "Fashion" theme. This gal was in among my Tim Holtz paper dolls and to be honest I wasn't sure quite when I might use her, so this seemed like the perfect time.

The base is cut from a cardboard box, primed with gesso and painted with decoart acrylics. I used a couple of VLVS stamps for the background, added the trimmed edge of a doily from another project and my paper doll. I inked around the edge of the arch with black archival ink and used a white signo pen to add dotty highlights...and done.

I am actually quite pleased with how it turned out...not so thrilled at the quality of the photo though and need to look into why that happened this time...could be about  angles perhaps?

Anyhow until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...