Tuesday 4 September 2018

Autumn is...


This was made as my September offering for the  year-long decorated square swap I am taking part in. We are a group of twelve stampers and at the end of the year we will have swapped one square per month ... and these can be used to make a calendar for following years.

I really liked the card I made for Suzanne last month, and so decided to do something similar, on a smaller scale,  for this swap.

The background was a blend of ripe persimmon and mustard seed distress oxide inks and the stamping was done using sepia archival ink. On all of my previous monthly swaps I have included the month...but since this one has text relating to autumn I am tempted to leave it off.  I may still change my mind, but for now I am calling this done. The recipient can always add the month if they want to.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...