Monday 4 December 2017

Share a smile today


I have a regular  swap buddy and we take part in a monthly card swap and this is the card I made for her this month. 

It is super grungy but very soft to the touch. The base layer is Kraft card and the layer on top is cream velvet card, treated with distress oxides and  then wiped back with a stencil. I used inked and stamped  die cut Kraft card behind the TH alterations paper dolls. The layered sentiment is  made from stamped and die cut brown paper flowers and I used perfect pearls in opposite corners to finish it off.

I quite liked how this one came out in the end I really hope Suzanne will love it when it lands on her doormat....and she did!

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...