Sunday 17 December 2017

Finally made a start on my Christmas cards


I am a firm believer that  Christmas belongs in December... trouble is that seems to find me mid-month  frantically making cards and trying to beat posting deadlines. Of course it doesn't help that I still can't bring myself to batch make several cards of the same design...I know it makes sense and would save a ton of time, but I love the creative aspect of making all of the cards different in some way.

This year I decided to use a few general themes... so I have gnomes, owls,  snowflakes and Santas and the collage pic above shows samples of each. 

It is fun doing these festive makes and I just love sending a smile in an envelope, especially at Christmas.

Haven't used my Bah Humbug stamp yet... but that may still happen ;)

Until next time.
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...