Thursday 4 February 2016

No longer neglected stash

This was more of an exercise in playing with a new die that I found lurking unopened on the mess of my desk  where  I just happened to have multiples of an also neglected stamp I was trying out recently...and the two just seemed to marry well and so this little card was born.

Orange is a colour I don't tend to use that much when it comes to cardstock and I'm not really sure why because it is such a bright  and cheery option.

Anyhow this was simple card really. I used a tonic die  and a stamp from VLVS. It involved minimal colouring and was finished with a couple of enamel dots.

Until next time...
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...