Tuesday 9 February 2016

Awesome

Here is a cute card I made for my great nephew's birthday.

It is really simple but I think that is part of the charm.  The wording is from a set by SU and was stamped direct to the card panel and then heat embossed.

The image is one of the quirky darlings (Boy with a cape)  from VLVS. I stamped this on a separate piece of card, heat embossed it and then fussy cut and mounted it on foam pads

The card panel is a shimmer card (does not show up well in photos but in real life is really pretty)  and was ink edged before being adhered to the card base.

That's it for this one. Until next time...

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...