Tuesday 2 February 2016

Feeling sketchy

I am not referring to me feeling sketchy of course, but I did feel like stretching myself and so I joined in with a sketch challenge on Trimcraft forum boards.

Although I often find myself widely interpreting a sketch and using it as a starting point for my own sketch inspired design, for this one I didn't really deviate  from the basic sketch.

It is a very simply monochromatic design using textured card and patterned paper. I included some paper piercing and I used foam pads to add add dimension.

I did not include a sentiment on the front of this card because it was a sketch challenge and I don't yet know how or when I might use it...but I do like the clean lines on this and  it will be easy to add a sentiment when needed.

That's it from me for now, Until next time, take care
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...