Monday 9 June 2014

Birthdays, birthdays everywhere....



It seems June is a very busy month for birthdays - I even have one coming up  myself shortly -  and I have  been very busy this week indeed.

Today is my lovely Mother-in-law's birthday and this is the card I made for her...with a teeny bit of  minor consultative input from my husband - she is his mother after all...

Happy to report that she was as thrilled with her card   as she was with  the two cakes we took along. Hopefully someone will send me photos of the cakes - they were very pretty as well as being delicious.

I  should point out I am not being boastful about my cakey prowess ...I did not make the cakes...I played it safe and  ordered them from a fabulous local place and collected them and stored them in my fridge until party time. They were yummy...and disappeared really fast.

So happy that our Mummy had a happy birthday... we will be celebrating my Mum's birthday at the end of the week...and I will be starting on her card tomorrow...

Busy busy...

Bye for now

Cxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...