Tuesday 24 March 2020

Cherish Family (AJP)


This page was prompted by thoughts of my brothers. I started the page by writing my thoughts onto the blank page in pencil. This was covered with the layers of Payne's Grey and Quin Gold paint. I used a comb attachment nozzle leftover from a hair kit to scratch "some words" into the wet paint as a reminder of what was written underneath and I added a little more paint on top and used the same nozzle to add lighter grey around the edges of the page. Paper dolls - which look nothing at all like my brothers of course -  and small talk stickers finished it off. Not sure my brothers will ever see it but I am sure they would be chuffed to know thoughts of them inspired this page and family is always to be cherished - especially in such difficult times as we are facing just now.

Until next time, take care and stay safe
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...