Thursday 23 August 2018

Anniversary card


I made this card for my brother and his wife for their wedding anniversary today. I used white linen card panel and using a stencil, inked the circle with distress oxide inks. The birds were stamped in black archival ink onto a separate piece of linen card, fussy cut, coloured and adhered to the card front. The hearts were punched and fixed with glue dots. The anniversary greeting was stamped and  the linen panel was matted onto silver before being affixed to the card front....and job done!

 Even though the birds are rather budgie like, I hope they will get the love birds reference and wont be scratching their heads and wondering why I put budgies on their card 😀

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...