Thursday 7 June 2018

A little summer Mixology


I just spent the most amazing weekend in Coventry at the Ministry of Mixology June 2018 event. The last session ended at 4.15pm on Sunday and its now Thursday  and I am still picking paint from my nails 😊

This pic is my take on the lovely  Hannah Oxberry's mini-book evening M&T workshop.  It was the late session on Saturday night and I didn't want to rush it so I brought it home to add the final bits and bobs. Too often I have brought stuff home intending to finish it only to leave it languishing for ages... but last night I spotted this and I got her done!  I love it!

Still buzzing from MoM and will share more soon but for now its bye from me ... until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...