Friday 8 June 2018

MoM mask on a stick



Can't believe it is a whole week since I arrived in Coventry for the MoM weekender... 

At each MoM event there is a fun theme for the  Friday night meet & greet.  and this time it was decorated masks. 
As someone who wears glasses, and knowing how hot it can be in the hotel bar, this was my make. I  know this style of mask probably has  a fancy name but it escapes me for now, so I decided to go with mask on a stick 😁. 
I had great fun cutting and shaping the mask, layering up the components as I went... and not bothering to leave eye holes was not a problem at all with the stick. I  was so glad I opted for this style and I ended up using the mask as a fan as the room heated up beyond my personal endurance. Double-duty mask on a stick...not bad eh?

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...