Tuesday 29 May 2018

A little bit punny....Artist Trading Coins


Having a little more fun with the Artist Trading Coins - this time using a set that came free with a magazine recently.

I wasn't going to buy it initially, but then started to see some fabulous makes using it so made a quick dash to the local supermarket...and I'm glad I did.
These two ATC were made using two of the images and coordinating sentiments.... they never fail to make me smile.

I used double layers of Kraft card for the bases, some coloured background paper with a little light dotty stamping (which does not show up well on these pics for some reason???)  and some ink edging before adding the punny stuff.

I was happy with how they turned out. I haven't swapped any of these new style ATC as yet. I know there are some swaps coming up soon, but I thought I may also abandon a few (as part of the Art Abandonment movement) and hopefully share a smile in doing that.

Until next time
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...