Friday 4 May 2018

"Time" - A Gothic Arch


I take part in a number of swaps and random challenges across web based groups and this was made for a Time themed Gothic Arch challenge. A downloadable template was provided for the basic arch shape and that was what I used to base my project on. I have since found several other downloadable Gothic Arch templates of varying designs. I decided it made sense to prep a few of these at the same time so it is highly likely I will be sharing more of these in future.

For this particular project I used a mix of three shades of blue acrylic paints, an assortment of stamps and archival ink. The boy sitting on the clock hand (katzelkraft stamp)  is from a Tim Holtz paper dolls pack.

I added an extra piece which I cut from scraps using the template as a guide. This was my first every try at something like this and it was fun.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...