Friday 2 March 2018

Happy Birthday Sister


 I bought a magazine in the supermarket a few weeks ago and the "free gift" was an embossing folder, stamps and dies. I have been known to buy these and set the freebie aside only to discover it years later, still in its wrapper...so this time I decided I would try it out straight away.

I really like the embossed image, which I lightly dusted with ink. I  die cut the flower and the butterfly in two shades of pink and matched one shade to the mat for my card base panel. I didn't use the stamps that came in the freebie on this card for my sister in law's birthday , but I will absolutely use them on other cards. I used some perfect pearl accents to complete this card which the birthday girl loved.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...