Friday 9 February 2018

Choose your own Adventure


This was the tag I made for the regular monthly tag swap over at UK Stampers and I am grateful to my swap partner Michelle for the photo.

This one was made using a die cut tag base to which I adhered some map paper as my starter layer. Distress paints were added, then  some texture paste through a stencil. The character bird and the wording were stamped and the image coloured before being adhered to the tag using matt gel medium. I used a charcoal pencil and blending stump and a white gel pen to add the finishing touches. Some soft fibres were added to finish it all.

I was quite happy with the end result and Michelle says she loves it, so all is good. This week I hope/plan to start on the tag for February.

Until next time
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...