Wednesday 10 January 2018

Be Strong and lift others


The sorting of the room of doom  remains underway and in progress but I just could not hold out another day...I had to create something...

I am signed up for a few swaps each month and so thought I could at least spend an evening making my swap items....and what fun I have had tonight!

This particular piece will be on its way to Canada shortly and there are tags, postcards and greetings cards going off in all directions around the globe this month... but for now the other projects are in various stages and are drying on my worktable as I type.

This is an MDF substrate and I used some very fine parchment paper printed with maps as my base, Decoart media line acrylic paint, Tim Holtz paper dolls, sticker by Marta  Lapkowska (of Maremismallart) and charcoal pencil. I was quite pleased with how it all came out and hope my swap partner will like it when it lands on her doormat.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...