Friday 26 January 2018

Everyone loves a Thingummybob


The BIG tidy continues...although not at the same rate as when we started. Tonight while sorting I came across some Chocolate Baroque stamps that had never seen ink (actually - shame on me -  they were still on the plate and hadn't even been cut)...and so with a few minutes to spare I decided to have a quick play around with them.

To save time, I  grabbed an ATC blank (from my desk) that I had already added distress oxides to, and I used a stencil and a baby wipe to wipe back some of the ink. Then I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner and the image above and slightly off centre and carefully added colour to the image with  gold and silver gel pens and a poppy red promarker. A couple of marks and some distress soot around the edges later and I was done.

I love the saying and the image and was quite pleased with how this turned out for such a quick project.
Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...