Monday 13 March 2017

52 weeks... F is for Folk

I am definitely playing catch up with these...but that is the beauty of being able to work at your own pace...mine happens to be slow at the moment...mainly because I spend far too much thinking about it before I ever pick up a paintbrush...

Anyhow F is for Folk...and this was anything inspired by folklore, local or otherwise. I must admit I was pretty stumped by this...and end up with a folksy design rather than a true folk design...
Sadly I also ended up with a pretty horrid photo...but no amount of second takes improved it so it is what it is this time I am afraid.

Gesso background on the playing card again of course, topped by a couple of acrylic paint shades. The bird and flowers were stamps and coloured with markers. The sunbeams are represented by perfect pearls...and the pearly sheen is what contributed to the horrible photo.
Still I did manage to produce a F card...

Onwards and upwards, till next time
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...