I take part in a monthly Art Swap over at Jenniebellies Journal Workshop forum and this month we each had to make an Inspiration Journal for our swap partner.
I had such a blast with this. I can't show the whole thing here today because
A) there are just too many elements (cover , pages, pockets and tags)
and more importantly
B) I only just posted it off so my swap partner won't have seen it yet...
which is why I am sharing just one photo today...of the back of the journal...and no close ups!
This is the first time I have made this particular format and I was stunned by simple it is to assemble... in fact it was so easy I assembled three other bases at the same time as I made this one just so I have them ready to start on when the mood takes me. I particularly love that you may them in many sizes, the final size simply depends on the size of the sheet of paper or card you start with as your base.
I will be back with more details of this little project and hope maybe it will inspire someone else to have a go.
Until next time
Cxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mysterious (AJP)
Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...
-
I just love this ratty lil mousey rat (I thought it was a mouse but the title of the stamp calls it a rat...shock horror!) Anyhow...it ...
-
Another in the "creepy" series...I just love these new stamps, can you tell? This one I made specifically with the monthly ch...
-
Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...
No comments:
Post a Comment