Friday 1 August 2014

Birthday Beauty

I was recently asked if I could make a card for someone who loves different and ornate hairstyles and pretty bling...and immediately knew this was the prefect time to pull out one of my favourite - but sadly underused - stamps. 

The stamp is called Entangled and features a beautiful woman whose elaborate hair is made up of flowers and butterflies and beautiful greenery. I love it!

Taking inspiration form my chosen art collage backing, I coloured the image using promarkers, added layers of glitter for the dress and die cut a frame form blue glitter paper. I added a bow, lots of perfect pearls. 

I was pleased with the way this came out and the customer was delighted. I hope that this card put a smile on the face of the beautiful birthday girl too.

until next time, take care

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...