Wednesday 23 July 2014

Happy Birthday Sunshine

 I may not be a huge fan of the hot weather but I love this cute Ray of Sunshine stamp set from Stampin' Up! and I used it to make cards for my Sister-in-Law's birthday...

and since I have two Sisters-in-Law  (from different branches of the family) with birthdays in the same month, it made perfect sense to use it twice.

The card to the right I made for my husband's sister's birthday earlier this week.  He was involved in the design of her card and we really wanted to give her a smile in an envelope. We added a few rhinestones to give it a little bling.






The card to the left  I made for my brother's wife who has a birthday coming up.  This one is a little more focussed on the sunny yellow and is minus the added bling...but the key is in the greeting...Happy Birthday Sunshine!

Until next time, take care

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...