Thursday 7 August 2014

Blooming Lace

Today's card is one I made for my niece using one of my favourite colour combos...hot pink and silvery grey ... and I decided on a black base card for extra drama.

The lace background is stamped using the I Love Lace background stamp from Stampin' UIp! and the flower is also a SU stamp called blended bloom. 
The flower was coloured using blendabilities alcohol markers and I added perfect pearls liquid to the centre after I popped it up on dimensionals.

The picture doesn't really show the rather cute and snazzy bow I made although the pink brad gives you an idea of its location. I'm not sure where I got the ribbon but it is gorgeous embossed satin.

I popped up a punched sentiment panel and ink edged it in hot pink and blended it with smoky slate ink to match the card. I hope my niece will like it - I was pleased with how it turned out

Bye for now
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...