Thursday 14 January 2016

Be adorable....

Within my buddy swap partners this month I had a male crafter and decided this caped boy image  would be perfect along with one my favourite wording stamps the A-Z stamp... Be Adorable, be brilliant, be crazy, be daring... etc that I used on my 2016 New Year postcard project. Both stamps are from VLVS.

This time I opted for a plainer background than I used on the postcard project, and I stamped the boy and sponged the shading using midnight muse ink (from SU) on plain white card and over-stamped the wording with black archival ink. The stars were made with gold embossing texture paste through a  Heidi Swapp stencil.

I really enjoyed making this card and I'm delighted to report that the recipient loved the card too... and although he's not a stamper (yet) he  has decided to give stamping a try... What's not to like? .

Until next time,

Cxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...