Friday 1 January 2016

2016 starts here...


2015 was a particularly difficult  and horribly unforgettable year for us ..but it is gone now and a fresh and shiny new  year lies ahead.  I have never been one for making New Year's Resolutions, we often set ourselves up to fail  with vague and sweeping resolution, and I am not about to start now.
That said, I do want to make sure that 2016 is a better year than its predecessor and so I thought that the sentiment I used on this project was a good one for the year.

The A-Z stamp is from VLVS (as is the boy with a cape)  and I think it is a good template to live by... Be adorable, be brilliant, be crazy....
be  daring, be excellent, be fun...
be gracious, be humble, be inspired...
be  joyful, be kind, be loving...
be nice, be original, be punctual...
be quiet be random, be spontaneous...
be thankful, be unique, be vivacious...
be eXtravagant, be young, be zealous...

 and of course we really should not need to be reminded to do more of what makes us happy... but this SU sentiment says it anyway and I could not resist.

So I make no resolutions for the new year but I plan to make this one the best I can ... and I wish you and yours the kind of 2016 you really need.

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...