Monday 2 September 2019

Ladies Day


Just playing around with this one. I was getting to the last double spread in my art journal and I think I was keen to get it done and start a fresh one...

 I will admit I still find sprays hard to control and prefer other means of building backgrounds ...and so I decided I would push myself a little and I would use sprays on this spread...I still can;t control them and I'm not a fan but hey ho... maybe one day ...

I do like making little doll like characters though and these two were no exception. The fact that they almost fill the page makes the background a little easier to bear (although I'm still not keen ) Normally I might use a little gesso or some white acrylic to tone down the background but because I used sprays I know they will react to anything I add on top ...unless I seal them first...and to be honest I wanted to get her done...so it is what it is and I am happy with that

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...