Friday 12 April 2019

Back from our travels


Had a great time in the USA as always and got home with just a few days to spare before the wonderful Ministry of Mixology weekend retreat...this time in Milton Keynes.

It was so good to get back to creative pursuits after a couple of weeks of sightseeing, meeting up with friends, eating, lazing by the pool in the sunshine - yep its  hard life going on holiday- and what better than the immersive MoM experience.

This was my day one project...made in a lively workshop with Maria Kantzali - a clay artist from Greece. I absolutely loved this project and definitely intend to incorporate more clay into my mixed media art in the future. I am currently trying to figure out the best place to display it at home because this one is most definitely staying with us.

Day two was spent with Andy Skinner and I still have a couple of things I want to add to that one before calling it done...but once it is (done) I will post pics here. It is a practical items and  as much I love making art for the sake of it , I also love making art and coming away with something useful at the end of the day. I don't part with my practical makes either ;)

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...