Saturday 16 February 2019

Valentine


I have to be honest and say that we don't usually "do" Valentine's Day. We've been together a little over thirty years now and while he arrived with card, flowers and a teddy on that first year, and we sent each other a card on year two, that is about where it stopped...

So imagine my surprise when he says we are doing Valentine's aren't we?  It turns out he bought me a card. That was very nice if a little unusual, but it might have been better to have known before 10pm on the 13th of February!

So craftroom it was... stamp. stamp, stamp....and this is the end result. I was actually quite pleased with how it turned out.... and I may have written inside that I love him even thought he made me make a Valentine's card at the very last minute...

We were going to go to the movies that evening but I fell asleep around 5pm and he decided that since dinner was already doing well in the slow cooker, he would leave me sleep.  That kind of thoughtfulness is more romantic than any card in my book

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...