Tuesday 19 February 2019

Male Birthday Card


This was the card I made for my niece's partner Chris, for his recent birthday. I love grumpy old man  stamp (from VLVS) and I matched it with some designer paper from my paper mountain.

I have a thing for nice paper and over the years I have bought tons of it, but  I have this weird thing where I am always reluctant to cut into a sheet. It has reached the stage where I stopped buying patterned paper about three years ago and I still have enough to last me ten years or more...so I decided I must use it.

I thought the card was fun... and luckily Chris has a good sense of humour.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...