Saturday 19 August 2017

Vintage Tag


Today I want to share this tag I made for a swap in a group I belong to. I really like tags as they are mini pieces of art that can also have a practical purpose and I do love anything that combines the two.

I cut the tag base from Kraft card using the largest of the Tim Holtz tag dies. I used matt gel medium to adhere some paper to my tag and when it was dry I trimmed it out and sanded the edges for a smoother finish. 

I used a few stamps from PaperArtsy  with distress oxide inks to add details to the tag and I ink edged the whole tag and then went round the very edges with some gilding wax. Some pearls and cotton lace finished things off and I was quite pleased with the end result.

Until next time
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...