Sunday 23 July 2017

Busy making cards


I have been really busy this past week making lots (and lots) of birthday cards, including some pretty cool milestones birthday cards,  but I can't share them on here because they were personalised with photos ....

So instead, here is a summery themed card I made for a buddy . For this I used a velvet card base which feels amazing to the touch (shame you can't appreciate that in a picture)  and I used  an old Stampin' Up! set along with a bee stamp from VLVS. Distress Oxide for the background and markers for the rest. The dragonfly I stamped direct to the card and also stamped two images onto vellum and heat embossed them both. Layered up they give more of an "in-flight" effect. I was quite pleased with how it turned out and I hope my buddy likes it... it is winging its way to her as I type ;)

This week I am working on a couple of projects and depending how they turn out (and the jury is out on that one at the moment) I hope to have something to share soon

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...