Wednesday 31 May 2017

Birthday Sax


I made this card today as one of a set all going to the same birthday boy. It can be challenging to make several cards for the same recipient but at the same time it allows me to see how they will look standing side by side on the mantle (or whatever passes for a mantle  in the modern home )

I used three shades of distress oxides for the background and then I grabbed a stencil and  wiped back some of the colour using a baby wipe  to create the starburst pattern. Once that was dry I stamped the sax player ( a Visible Image stamp) and added the sentiment stamp (Stampin' Up!)

I was quite pleased with how this one turned out and I am sure the birthday boy will like it too
Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...