Thursday 26 May 2016

Shine... like a super nova

I made this bright fun card  using new stamps from VLVS .

I started out with a piece of glossy card and to this I added Brushos in shades of yellow, lemon and orange with a few touches of turquoise here and there. Once I was happy with the balance I left this to dry.

I then stamped the wording and the star using archival ink. I also decided to stamp another star to add over the top of the base for a bit more depth and for this I used a Dylusions spray in pure sunshine for a slightly different gold yellow effect. I cut this out with scissors around the heavy scribbly lines of the star and adhered it over the top of the original, lining up the scribbly edges of course.

I wanted to keep with the shiny idea and so after inking the edges of the completed panel I decided to mat it onto a blue mirri board. I was quite pleased with how it all turned out
Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...