Sunday 10 February 2013

Bad Blogger 2013

Oh my goodness I cannot believe I have neglected my poor blog yet again. It is a good job there is no blog police or I would be in serious trouble!

I have excuses a plenty... the pre festive rush was exhausting... the Festive Feast was fabulous and I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who came down to visit that weekend and a special thanks to all the lovely customers. Once that was finished I still had to make the cards for us to send to family and friends and I was busy right up until the night before Christmas.

Christmas was pretty quiet (we like that) and as a  family we were rather unwell over Xmas and into the New Year... and health issues have followed us through January and into February...

But these are just excuses. Although the blogging has fallen by the wayside, orders have been coming in and cards have been going out and all is well in the Serendipity world.


So here are a few of the creations for 2013 so far...


Left: A simple all occasions card featuring hand stamped, cut and decoupaged flowers and butterflies


Right: A hand stamped celebration card given the splatter spray treatment


 Left: Bright and bold birthday card for anyone with a need for speed. Hand stamped with punched border




Above:  Layered and Embossed hand stamped card with hand cut 3D flowers


Left:: Hand stamped, hand cut flowers and butterflies layered across this card, finished with pearls.

Right: Cream scallop card layered with neutrals, hand stamped greeting with a feature 3D frame embellishment and bow.



Left: 3D  Faux box card featuring butterflies and greenery.


Above: Scallop card double embossed with hand cut border details and 3D glittered Decoupage





Left: Hand stamped Granddaughter birthday card using two step stamping, hand cut flowers, paper piercing and decoupage, finished with mini pearls.


Right: With Love  multi layered vibrant patterned all occasions card with hand cut borders and sentiment panel.










This is just a small selection of cards form the first weeks of 2013...just to prove I have not been as idle as my blog might suggest. If you would like me to make a card for any occasion or for any of the special people in your life then please do get in touch today.

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...