Tuesday 17 April 2012

Flower power

It has been too long since I updated and  sometimes it can be hard to maintain the balance of creating, updating and juggling those little curve balls life throws every now and again . . . but I have been busy behind the scenes and will have lots of new things to showcase shortly . . . for now, just to prove I have not been completely idle, here is a little peek at what I have been up to lately . . .

Type Talk

Fancy Folds
 Type talk - in this case given the distressed treatment







Fancy folds cards, in brights and pastels

 
Fresh Flowers


 This is one of my latest designs and one of my recent favourites - quite possibly subconsciously made with someone like me in mind  ;-)


Craft fair season is moving into full swing shortly and I will be updating the events calendar pretty soon . . . but for now I have things to make . . .

Cxx




1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh! I love the first one. See: a previous comment I made about vintage. I love the old writing motif and the typewriter. Just so classy.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...