Monday 9 January 2012

Happy New Year

2012 - I can hardly believe it is here and already under way. This is the year that will see  the Queen's Jubilee and the Olympic Games coming to London...all exciting stuff...

but alongside all the official razzmatazz it will also be a special year for lots of people with special birthdays and anniversaries...those celebrating engagements and marriages... there will be families welcoming new additions, people will be celebrating personal achievements, new homes, new jobs, exam successes... and if you are among those people with something to celebrate this year I would love to help you to make it extra special  with a  card or keepsake hand-made to  suit your specific requirements.




All of my creations are one of a kind and I love a challenge so if you have something special in mind please do get in touch and lets talk about how I might help you to celebrate in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...