And now for something different...
It is always a challenge trying to please everyone with festive offerings...especially who are not quite as filled to the brim with joy and so perhaps the fabulous and quirky images from the pen of Lily Chilvers will fit the bill this year.
Despite the glittery stickles, this is definitely a non traditional card which I hope will appeal to a slightly neglected corner of the market.
And as a kind of counterbalance to the above, there is this quirky little elf bringing gifts and love for the festive season.
This is just a little sneak preview of a couple of things that will be available for this year...There is lots more variety to follow...Watch this space, as they say
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mysterious (AJP)
Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...
-
I just love this ratty lil mousey rat (I thought it was a mouse but the title of the stamp calls it a rat...shock horror!) Anyhow...it ...
-
Another in the "creepy" series...I just love these new stamps, can you tell? This one I made specifically with the monthly ch...
-
Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...


hi hun
ReplyDeletewhat a fab card love em
hugs sandra my blog