Sunday, 12 June 2011
30 days - day 12
An old favourite - a joke from my childhood
Q:What is black and white and red (read) all over?
A: A newspaper ha ha ha ...
Okay so I admit its maybe not so funny now, but it was the basic inspiration point for today's bookmark and my pin at createstuff for 30 days of creativity day 12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mysterious (AJP)
Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...
-
I just love this ratty lil mousey rat (I thought it was a mouse but the title of the stamp calls it a rat...shock horror!) Anyhow...it ...
-
Another in the "creepy" series...I just love these new stamps, can you tell? This one I made specifically with the monthly ch...
-
Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...

a sunburnt penguin
ReplyDelete