Sunday, 1 May 2016
I am loving the creepy series of stamps on one of my new plates of rubber from VLVS. I have been messing about with them, stamping onto just about everything within reach.
For this card I used an off-cut of white card with a few shades of distress inks for the background. I stamped the image onto the background and also onto pearlescent card using archival ink. I also stamped two of the hats and another of the creepy critters heads and cut them out. ...giving the head a quick hair cut in the process. It was then simply a matter of lining them up over the base stamped image. It wasn't until I was assembling the pieces that I decided to offset the extra head.
I can see lots of ways this (and the other stamps on the plate) can be used and I suspect I will be sharing lots of these in the coming weeks.
Until next time
at May 01, 2016
The recent heatwave has kept me out of my craft room and I was itching to get back in there and make something ...anything... And my som...
I am taking part in a year long challenge with the group at Maremi Creative Cafe ...the aim is to to alter a playing card (from an ordina...
I just love this ratty lil mousey rat (I thought it was a mouse but the title of the stamp calls it a rat...shock horror!) Anyhow...it ...
Busy busy day today and so a simple birthday card in gorgeous neutrals for day 29. The message on the outside says "Lots of people ...