Sunday 1 May 2016

Creepy critters


I am loving the creepy series of stamps on one of my new plates of rubber from VLVS. I have been messing about with them, stamping onto just about everything within reach.

For this card I used an off-cut of  white card with a few shades of distress inks for the background. I stamped the image onto the background and also onto pearlescent card using archival ink.  I also stamped two of the hats and another of the creepy critters heads and cut them out. ...giving the head a quick hair cut in the process. It was then simply a matter of lining them up over the base stamped image. It wasn't until I was assembling the pieces that I decided to offset the extra head.

I can see lots of ways this (and the other stamps on the plate) can be used and I suspect I will be sharing lots of these in the coming weeks.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...