Friday 7 February 2020

Focus on what's important (AJP)


I have to say this is one of  my favourites from JanuArty 2020. Most of the  JanuArty art journal pages start with a page used to mop up paint from the previous project... because of course paint cannot be wasted 😉. This one I used a brayer to lay the background layer using cranberry, orange and yellow matt paint. I used the cranberry paint through a Dylusions stencil  and the set to adding marks with both a black paint pen and a white gel pen before adding paper dolls and small talk stickers to finish it off. This one took longer because of the details but it was great to sit, tongue out in concentration, and just doodle away.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...