Sunday 16 June 2019

Happy Father's Day


So its Father's Day again  and time to make a card to make Dad smile. This is the card I made for my Dad using layered embossed card from a wood collection. I  stamped the Happy Father's Day greeting in chocolate chip ink five times and finally added die cut letters spelling out DAD
I was quite pleased with how it turned out ...but sadly my poor old Dad suffered a stroke on Friday and is in hospital. His wife has taken the card in for him but right now Father's Day is not something that will really feature for him this year.

Hope all the Dads out there, young and old, are having the best day possible.

Until next time
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...