Tuesday 3 July 2018

Happy Birthday ... a blast from the past



This pretty simple card was made using elements from a card making kit I bought when I first starting making cards...many years ago. I stumbled across it when I was looking for something else and decided it really was about time to put it to good use.  

I teamed it with some patterned paper I have in my stacks and added ink edging and a coordinating sentiment panel to pull it all together and complete the very simple design.

This is part of my use it or... policy and I intend to be brutal  as part of my clear up/clear out craftroom project.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...