Monday 9 April 2018

Be sure to wear flowers in your hair...


After a break from crafting while we celebrated my husband's milestone birthday in Las Vegas, I was eager to get back in to the craft room and start "making stuff again"....and this was made for an art swap, where  we could make anything at all with the loose theme of "floral". 

Aside from the flowers, which were stamped onto a distress oxides background and punched before being "dressed" with gel pen, perfect pearls and a wink of Stella, the rest was done with pens, using light but deliberate (unblended)strokes.

The finished page was mounted on a coordinating blue card base and sent off to my swap partner.

I  had no idea what I was going to do when I sat facing the blank page, but was quite pleased with how this came out in the end.

Until next time,
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...